Trusted by many of the largest brands in sports and entertainment
- Our solutions lay over any CRM system you prefer—Microsoft Dynamics, Salesforce, SAP, or your proprietary system.
- All of our applications—Ticketing & Fan Engagement, Sponsorship & Partner Engagement, Suites & Premium, and Data Warehousing & Analytics—work seamlessly with one another for unmatched visibility and efficiency.
- Don’t take our word for it. Read success stories from other teams and organizations.
- Looking for ideas or best practices? Get insights from our experts on the best ways to manage your sponsorship, business intelligence, fan services, sales teams and more.
- Check out our archived customer insights webinars – shared information from KORE Customers.
This summer's Tokyo 2020 Olympic Games will surely be historic. Since the inception of the Modern Olympics in 1896, the Games have been cancelled only three times, all due to war: once during World War I and twice during World War II. Although a last-minute cancellation still can't be ruled out, much of the world is excited to witness the competitions on television and online.
Brands enter into multiple sponsorship deals because they want to increase brand awareness (among other objectives) across different audiences at different events. But the return on these marketing investments can be difficult to put a number on, making the investments tricky to justify. How can you determine which sponsorships will be most effective?