Trusted by many of the largest brands in sports and entertainment
- Our solutions lay over any CRM system you prefer—Microsoft Dynamics, Salesforce, SAP, or your proprietary system.
- All of our applications—Ticketing & Fan Engagement, Sponsorship & Partner Engagement, Suites & Premium, and Data Warehousing & Analytics—work seamlessly with one another for unmatched visibility and efficiency.
- Don’t take our word for it. Read success stories from other teams and organizations.
- Looking for ideas or best practices? Get insights from our experts on the best ways to manage your sponsorship, business intelligence, fan services, sales teams and more.
- Check out our archived customer insights webinars – shared information from KORE Customers.
Recently, I was lucky enough to attend the Business of Sport Summit (BOSS) in Sydney Australia which included the privilege of sitting on a panel to discuss fan engagement with some industry experts.
Every year the University of South Florida Vinik Sport & Entertainment Management MBA program hosts an annual Sport & Entertainment Analytics Conference (SEAC). Last week was the 5th Annual SEAC but the first to encompass a theme: Storytelling With Data. The speakers this year included a wide range across sports & entertainment, from Legends to Turner broadcasting, including some sports teams and third-party agencies.