Trusted by many of the largest brands in sports and entertainment
- Our solutions lay over any CRM system you prefer—Microsoft Dynamics, Salesforce, SAP, or your proprietary system.
- All of our applications—Ticketing & Fan Engagement, Sponsorship & Partner Engagement, Suites & Premium, and Data Warehousing & Analytics—work seamlessly with one another for unmatched visibility and efficiency.
- Don’t take our word for it. Read success stories from other teams and organizations.
- Looking for ideas or best practices? Get insights from our experts on the best ways to manage your sponsorship, business intelligence, fan services, sales teams and more.
- Check out our archived customer insights webinars – shared information from KORE Customers.
Right from the opening remarks on understanding Gen Z content consumption, this year's Sports Business Journal’s Sports Marketing Symposium provided some excellent insight into some of the current trends in the sports marketing world.
Yesterday it was announced that eBay has agreed to sell online ticketing platform StubHub to European rival, Viagogo, for about $4 billion in an all-cash deal. Once finalized, the sale will reunite Viagogo CEO Eric Baker with his former company, bringing together two of the world’s largest online platforms in the booming live event industry.