Trusted by many of the largest brands in sports and entertainment
- Our solutions lay over any CRM system you prefer—Microsoft Dynamics, Salesforce, SAP, or your proprietary system.
- All of our applications—Ticketing & Fan Engagement, Sponsorship & Partner Engagement, Suites & Premium, and Data Warehousing & Analytics—work seamlessly with one another for unmatched visibility and efficiency.
- Don’t take our word for it. Read success stories from other teams and organizations.
- Looking for ideas or best practices? Get insights from our experts on the best ways to manage your sponsorship, business intelligence, fan services, sales teams and more.
- Check out our archived customer insights webinars – shared information from KORE Customers.
KORE Software Announces KORE App on Salesforce AppExchange, the World's Leading Enterprise Cloud Marketplace
KORE Software customers can now access sponsorship and ticketing solution from within Salesforce.
New York, NY| May 11, 2021 - KORE Software, leading the industry in sports and entertainment business management solutions, today announced it has launched the KORE App on Salesforce AppExchange. This empowers clients to integrate their ticketing, sponsorship, and activation management platforms through Salesforce. KORE Software helps brands, properties and agencies gain insights into their investments, by providing access to real-time partnership metrics, deal measurement, fan data, and inventory management solutions.
Built on the Salesforce Platform, KORE Software is currently available on AppExchange at https://appexchange.salesforce.com/KORESoftware
Key Products Include:
- Ticketing & Fan Engagement. KORE Software’s ticketing solution allows clients to manage their ticketing data in one place and align that data with their CRM platform. It also includes a Fan Finder Segmentation feature for an in-depth view of prospects, customers, and target audiences. These insights give clients the ability to create personalized campaigns, targeting the right customers at the right time, with the right messaging.
- Sponsorship & Partner Engagement. KORE’s sponsorship solution enables clients to manage inventory, contracts, activation, and partner communication easily and effectively. Users can assemble deals, assign tasks, set deadlines, and track progress of activation plans from one central location, offering transparency, saving time, and ensuring reporting accuracy.
“It’s really exciting to have KORE join the ISV community,” said Russell Scibetti VP of Strategy & Business Intelligence at the New York Giants. “It’s great to see that these products will now be available on AppExchange. KORE Software continues to drive optimization and insights that allow us to better shape our strategy, and I look forward to seeing what they will do next.”
Now with KORE’s App available on AppExchange, clients can use their ticketing and sponsorship platform with Salesforce to ensure ticket purchases, deal management, and customer data are available for end-users without ever leaving the Salesforce environment.
“Our solutions allow clients to foster deeper connections with their customers, gain insights into their investment decisions, and drive efficiencies across their sponsorship and ticketing landscapes,” said KORE Software CEO Jason Fletcher. “Offering these tools as an integration into Salesforce truly optimizes our client’s operations.”
“KORE Software is a welcome addition to AppExchange, as they power digital transformation for customers by providing business management systems in the sports and entertainment space,” said Woodson Martin, GM of Salesforce AppExchange. "AppExchange is constantly evolving to enable our partners to build cutting-edge solutions to drive customer success."
About Salesforce AppExchange
Salesforce AppExchange, the world’s leading enterprise cloud marketplace, empowers companies, developers, and entrepreneurs to build, market and grow in entirely new ways. With more than 6,000 listings, 9 million customer installs and 98,000 peer reviews, AppExchange connects customers of all sizes and across industries to ready-to-install or customizable apps and Salesforce-certified consultants to solve any business challenge.
Salesforce, AppExchange and others are among the trademarks of salesforce.com, inc.
About KORE Software:
KORE Software is the global leader in sports and entertainment business management solutions. The company has offices in Vancouver, Denver, New York, London, and Melbourne. More than 850 brands, properties, and agencies rely on KORE to drive process and revenue improvements. KORE’s suite of solutions boosts business excellence across ticket sales, fan engagement, sponsorship sales and activation, partnership analysis, data analytics, and innovative marketing journeys. For more information, please visit www.KOREsoftware.com.
KORE Software partners with the Association of National Advertisers (ANA) to bring industry insights to the trade group's 50,000+ members.
New York, NY| April 27, 2021 - KORE Software, the global leader in sports and entertainment business management solutions, has entered a new partnership with the Association of National Advertisers (ANA). As a key ANA brand and insights partner, KORE brings immense value to the trade group's 50,000+ members.
This partnership between the ANA and KORE creates a powerful new alliance. Both organizations are deeply committed to driving growth, leveraging technology, and leading the industry through innovation.
ANA members strive to be on the cutting edge of marketing, and this partnership provides them with new opportunities to go even further. Members can look forward to KORE's participation in industry panels, including the 2021 ANA Experiential, Content & Commerce Marketing Conference. KORE will also frequently contribute to the ANA's Marketing Knowledge Center, sharing key findings from their decades of industry experience. Members will gain new insights into real-world partnership optimization, change management, storytelling, success stories, industry trends, and strategic decision-making.
“As a marketer who spent years of my career on the brand side prior to joining KORE, I’ve seen firsthand the value that KORE brings to its clients and the opportunity that its insights can give to marketers looking to optimize their ROI and ROO. We're honored to partner with such an esteemed establishment as the ANA and look forward to sharing our expertise with a wider audience,” said Eva Rieder, Senior Marketing Manager at KORE Software.
Watch KORE's CEO, Jason Fletcher and Data Analytics Manager, Jackson Dargan share how to "Get More Out of Your Partnerships - Adapt to Change, Leverage Data, Deliver Your Story" at the 2021 ANA Experiential, Content & Commerce Marketing Conference.