Trusted by many of the largest brands in sports and entertainment
- Our solutions lay over any CRM system you prefer—Microsoft Dynamics, Salesforce, SAP, or your proprietary system.
- All of our applications—Ticketing & Fan Engagement, Sponsorship & Partner Engagement, Suites & Premium, and Data Warehousing & Analytics—work seamlessly with one another for unmatched visibility and efficiency.
- Don’t take our word for it. Read success stories from other teams and organizations.
- Looking for ideas or best practices? Get insights from our experts on the best ways to manage your sponsorship, business intelligence, fan services, sales teams and more.
- Check out our archived customer insights webinars – shared information from KORE Customers.
With my eyes glued to the end of the European football season (English Premier League and the Champions League/Europa League), it was impossible not to notice the role that international airlines play in sports sponsorship. Two that were screaming out to me, in particular, were Etihad Airways and Emirates; just check the front of the jersey of two of English football’s power clubs.
Would you cross the Atlantic Ocean in a ship filled with holes? Of course not, that seems like an obvious answer. Well, if you're still relying on spreadsheets to manage your sponsorship operations, there's a good chance you're about to spring a leak or two. Let's take a metaphorical voyage together and you'll see what I mean!