Trusted by many of the largest brands in sports and entertainment
- Our solutions lay over any CRM system you prefer—Microsoft Dynamics, Salesforce, SAP, or your proprietary system.
- All of our applications—Ticketing & Fan Engagement, Sponsorship & Partner Engagement, Suites & Premium, and Data Warehousing & Analytics—work seamlessly with one another for unmatched visibility and efficiency.
- Don’t take our word for it. Read success stories from other teams and organizations.
- Looking for ideas or best practices? Get insights from our experts on the best ways to manage your sponsorship, business intelligence, fan services, sales teams and more.
- Check out our archived customer insights webinars – shared information from KORE Customers.
All of the sudden, in 2019, we had more ways than ever before to consume our sports and entertainment content.
Leading up to the annual NCAA awards ceremonies and ensuing college football bowl games, Sports Business Journal hosted their annual Intercollegiate Athletics Forum (IAF) in New York City. With Learfield IMG College as the title sponsor, attendees were treated to a mix of valuable content designed to help build and protect college athletics. The list of speakers included subject matter experts, both working internally and externally with the NCAA.