Trusted by many of the largest brands in sports and entertainment
- Our solutions lay over any CRM system you prefer—Microsoft Dynamics, Salesforce, SAP, or your proprietary system.
- All of our applications—Ticketing & Fan Engagement, Sponsorship & Partner Engagement, Suites & Premium, and Data Warehousing & Analytics—work seamlessly with one another for unmatched visibility and efficiency.
- Don’t take our word for it. Read success stories from other teams and organizations.
- Looking for ideas or best practices? Get insights from our experts on the best ways to manage your sponsorship, business intelligence, fan services, sales teams and more.
- Check out our archived customer insights webinars – shared information from KORE Customers.
Over the past few days, we have started to see sponsorship deals happening again.
Beşiktaş and Beko. Pringles and ESL. J-League and Meiji Yasuda Life Insurance. South Sydney Rabbitohs and Menulog.
However, as the rest of the sponsorship world reads the media releases, there is a looming question: When, and how, do we start selling sponsorship again?
With “regular business” in major flux due to the circumstances surrounding the COVID-19 pandemic, many organizations are using this time to tackle considerable projects previously put on the back burner due to resource constraints.