Trusted by many of the largest brands in sports and entertainment
- Our solutions lay over any CRM system you prefer—Microsoft Dynamics, Salesforce, SAP, or your proprietary system.
- All of our applications—Ticketing & Fan Engagement, Sponsorship & Partner Engagement, Suites & Premium, and Data Warehousing & Analytics—work seamlessly with one another for unmatched visibility and efficiency.
- Don’t take our word for it. Read success stories from other teams and organizations.
- Looking for ideas or best practices? Get insights from our experts on the best ways to manage your sponsorship, business intelligence, fan services, sales teams and more.
- Check out our archived customer insights webinars – shared information from KORE Customers.
We briefly touched on it in the last episode of the Inside Sponsorship podcast, however, there is going to come a point whereby strategy and planning needs to be allowed to pivot back to normal - whatever that looks like these days!
This past May, the NFL opened the opportunity for betting companies to sponsor and partner with football teams. Casino partners have been allowed since late 2018 but this is the first official move towards allowing betting partners. The caveat here is that only those teams that reside in states where sports gambling is legal can partner with a betting company.