Industry leading sponsorship platform to manage every step from the first meeting to the signed contract to the recap and renewal.
Fan Data and Season Sales Management
Data Warehousing and Analytics
Trusted by many of the largest brands in sports and entertainment
Professional Sports Organizations
- Our solutions lay over any CRM system you prefer—Microsoft Dynamics, Salesforce, SAP, or your proprietary system.
- All of our applications—Ticketing & Fan Engagement, Sponsorship & Partner Engagement, Suites & Premium, and Data Warehousing & Analytics—work seamlessly with one another for unmatched visibility and efficiency.
- Don’t take our word for it. Read success stories from other teams and organizations.
- Looking for ideas or best practices? Get insights from our experts on the best ways to manage your sponsorship, business intelligence, fan services, sales teams and more.
- Check out our archived customer insights webinars – shared information from KORE Customers.
The North Queensland Toyota Cowboys announced today that they have integrated KORE Software’s Ticketing & Fan Engagement™ and Suites & Premium™ applications into their technology toolkit.
With the opening date for Allianz Field coming up in 2019, Minnesota United FC has upgraded their technology stack with the addition of Ticketing & Fan Engagement and Sponsorship & Partner Engagement™ applications from KORE Software and KORE Planning & Insights (KPI) Services. Plans for the team’s new soccer-specific stadium were announced in 2015. Seating nearly 20,000 and located in the Midway neighborhood between Minneapolis and Saint Paul, the stadium will open next year.