Welcome to KORE Software’s career page. Below you can find job postings with KORE Software as well as opportunities with our various partners and customers.
KORE Software Career Opportunities
KORE strongly believes that a company is only as good as its team members. We strive to hire the most highly-qualified applicants for a wide range of challenging and fulfilling positions and offer our team members competitive compensation packages, advancement opportunities and an exceptional work atmosphere.
Currently, the following career opportunities are available. If you are interested in exploring an opportunity with us, please e-mail your resume and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
KORE Software is looking for an Implementation Consultant to join our team. This full-time position is responsible for working directly with our customers in the sports and entertainment industry to configure, implement and support our ProSports line of CRM and Data Warehouse software packages.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Analyze customer needs and assess fit with KORE’s software and professional services
- Manage multiple client implementations simultaneously
- Lead clients through all aspects of KORE’s implementation process including planning, customer setup, data migration, onboarding, training, and post-launch support.
- Travel to customer locations for all relevant aspects of the implementation and training process
- Work closely with the product development team to convert customer feedback into new features
- Work closely with the customer success team to resolve customer-specific support requests and deliver best practices
- Bachelors in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business or related degree
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to build rapport with customers
- 1-2 years experience in client services, software, CRM or related field
- Willingness to travel up to 50% of the time
- Microsoft Dynamics and/or Salesforce experience is highly preferred
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience in the sports or entertainment industry
- Experience with using/supporting SaaS software
- Technical or developer experience with programming or hands-on system configuration
If you believe you have the business savvy, technical know-how, and communication skills to join our team please submit your resume to the email address shown with a *cover letter* highlighting your skills, experience, and the benefits you can bring to our team.
Contact email@example.com quoting reference Implementation Consultant.
KORE Software is seeking a highly technical, experienced automation engineer with the passion to architect and develop test automation frameworks for large scale SaaS applications. You will be building software to support KORE’s entire development team by creating and innovating test processes within the organization. You will work with the architecture team to define the test and automation standards while developing hands on to build out a robust testing framework. This includes working with stakeholders, architects and business leaders to collect requirements and define automation and testing use cases. We are looking for self-sufficient, critical thinkers who enjoy complex problem solving and working in a dynamic team environment.
- Lead collaboration with clients and internal teams to evaluate our products to create a consistent experience and improve the clarity of visual communication.
- Plan, conduct, and execute contextual white-boarding sessions, workshops, task analyses, surveys, and focus groups.
- Interact directly with software developers and product owners to define application workflows and screen layouts.
- Champion user experience within the development team and be responsible for applying user-centered design techniques at all stages of the development process.
- Translate user needs and business requirements into design solutions.
- Collaborate in an Agile environment to produce business and system requirements documents (functional, quality of service, user requirements, etc).
- Work on cross-platform software application and services, including desktop, web, and mobile/tablet devices.
- Create storyboards, mock-ups, wireframes and prototypes to effectively communicate interactions and design ideas.
- Develop live prototypes to aid in design evaluation and testing.
- Maintain familiarity with all company products to ensure compatibility with user workflows shared across our product family.
- Work as part of the Product Management team, providing leadership, direction and support around all cosmetic and interaction design elements such as (but not limited to) icons, typography, illustrations, layout and color palette.
- Work alongside our developers to help product stylesheets and HTML layouts to execute the design
- Strong knowledge of test methodologies with a focus on automation
- Hands-on experience with automation framework design and development
- Experience working with high-performance test applications
- .NET experience strongly desired
- 4+ years of experience with test automation
- Ability to assist in the analysis of software defects
- Experience working on an agile development team
- Excellent verbal and written communication particularly around technical issues
- Comfortable with all types of testing from unit to integration to performance
- Knowledge of Team Foundation Services (TFS) is a plus
Job Type: Full-Time
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference Software Engineer In Test.
KORE Software is looking for a talented AWS Engineer to join our team. This full-time position will allow you to design, develop and deliver cloud-based data management solutions for our clients in the Sports, Media, and Entertainment industry. You will also be applying best-practice solutions using modern data architecture, within the context of KORE’s ProSports Data Warehouse & Analytics product.
Here’s an idea of what you’ll be working on starting day 1:
- Capacity planning for Redshift based data warehouse implementations
- Security auditing and Identity Access Management review permission reviews
- Configuring S3 buckets and security permissions
- Working with a small project team to advise on best practices within AWS
- Configuring monitoring and alerting using SaaS based tools for ETL processes, Redshift performance and BI availability
- Active security monitoring for intrusions
- Working with Ansible scripts to maintain and enhance infrastructure-as-code
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work as part of a cross-functional product team to deliver a high-quality SaaS based data warehouse system
- Be versed in Amazon Web Services cloud solution, architecture, related technologies and their interdependencies
- Create the conceptual, logical and physical design for cloud-based solutions for infrastructure and platforms
- Learn and adopt new tools and techniques to increase performance, automation and scalability
- Share the leading practices with internal team members and clients
- Design, build and implement data extraction, integration, modeling, transformation and business intelligence systems/applications
- 2+ years project experience deploying cloud solutions using AWS
- Strong organizational, interpersonal and oral/written communication skills
- Project experience implementing core infrastructure, networking and cloud based services for business teams or consumers
- Familiarity with Data Modeling, Data Analysis, ETL, Data Warehousing and other big data concepts
- Practical experience building and executing capacity plans
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently or as part of a project team
- Deep product knowledge in AWS and Big Data technologies, particularly S3, Redshift, EMR, Spark, Lambda, and Hadoop
- Knowledge of high availability and disaster recovery principles, patterns and usage
- Practical experience implementing AWS solutions, particularly using S3, Redshift, EMR, Spark, Lambda, or Hadoop
- Experience with SaaS multi-tenant architecture
- Knowledge of software engineering practices for the full development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing and operations
- Familiarity with Ansible or other infrastructure-as-code languages
Contact email@example.com quoting reference AWS Engineer.
Business Intelligence and Strategy Consultant
Location: New York, NY
Reports to: President, KORE Planning & Insights
The role of Business Intelligence and Strategy Consultant will be focused on execution of KPI Advisory Subscriptions on behalf of team, league, college and venue customers in the sports and entertainment space. Based on the level of subscription, our consultant and analysts will spend a certain number of hours per month across their base of assigned accounts. Projects will typically involve a combination of strategy and execution, working closely with specific counterparts at each property.
- Provide leadership and consultation with KPI customers around business intelligence and data analytics topics, including CRM, marketing automation, market research, revenue forecasting, statistical analysis and more
- Assess a customer’s current implemented BI platforms and practices to identify strength, weakness and tactics that best align to the customer’s overall revenue goals and strategy
- Identify ways that customers can better leverage technology & analytics across departments from basic strategy to high-level deliverables
- Design and create advanced metrics, reports and dashboards to drive a deeper understanding of the customer’s business and support sound, data-driven decision making.
- Support a variety of technical initiatives, such as CRM customizations, data hygiene, fan segmentation, designing automated campaigns and more.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a strategy, analytics or business intelligence related role
- Experience with CRM platforms such as Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Salesforce and/or SAP
- Experience with marketing automation platforms such as Eloqua, Marketo, Salesforce Marketing Cloud or others
- Experience with market research design and related technologies
- Foundational understanding of business needs and operational requirements facing sports and entertainment organizations
- Proficiency in various reporting and analytics tools, including but not limited to SAS, R, SPSS, Tableau, Qlik, Watson Analytics, Power BI and/or others
- Strong communication and presentation skills with emphasis on translating data analysis into easy to understand tactics and insights
- Ability to work in a team and independently under tight timelines
- Knowledge of SQL and other database/data warehouse platforms preferred
To apply, email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line Business Intelligence and Strategy Consultant.
Title: Consulting Principal for Sports Enterprise Engagements
Reports to: Director of Enterprise Services
KORE is seeking an entrepreneurial leader to oversee a growing portfolio of broad engagements with key accounts in the sports and entertainment industry. A consulting principal would have broad-ranging strategic and tactical responsibilities ranging from business development, to business process consulting, to technical solution design, documentation, and system configuration. On a day-to-day basis, the role would require business acumen, strong communication, attention to detail, empathy to end users, and project management skill. The successful candidate would have an opportunity to oversee, nurture, and grow some of the most important customer relationships at KORE.
- Act as KORE’s primary contact for key and strategic accounts and relationships.
- Collaborate closely with Director of Enterprise Services on project resourcing and solution delivery.
- Oversee project timelines, budgets, risks, and tasks.
- Learn (and identify and recommend improvements to) customer’s existing business processes
- Advise and partner with key accounts on identifying needs and recommending technical solutions that leverage Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, custom application development, or 3rd party accelerators or add-ins.
- Implement configuration and customization of Salesforce or Microsoft Dynamics environments.
- Grow KORE’s relationships and influence with key accounts.
- 5+ years of experience delivering Salesforce or Microsoft Dynamics CRM solutions
- Strong communication skills, including the ability to present to executive audiences
- Prior consulting experience
- Technical mindset (ie: the ability to understand how to structure data to meet a business objective)
- Project management skills
- Strong account management skills
- Willingness to learn new technology
- Prior experience in the sports and entertainment industry
- Able and willing to travel (up to 25%)
To apply, email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com with the subject line of Consulting Principal for Sports Enterprise Engagements.
Our Vancouver, BC office is currently looking for intermediate-level, full-stack web developers with experience working on the Salesforce platform. You will work with KORE’s leadership to design, implement and deploy an enterprise application for a high-profile, national media business.
The skills required to be successful in this position are:
- A proven background in working directly with senior executives and end-users to conduct business analysis, system design, and follow through to successful implementations.
- Experience working on C#.NET web applications
- Experience using, customizing, and working with data in Salesforce platform
- Proficiency with relational databases, specifically SQL Server, optimizing queries and working with large datasets. Experience with SQL Integration Services and SQL Reporting Services
- Experience with data migration and ETL tasks
- Self-starters who are not afraid to take on large challenges and take ownership of projects on their own
- Experience working in an agile development environment
- User experience design experience an asset
- Strong written and verbal English skills
If you believe you have the technical know-how and communication skills to join our team, please submit your resume to the email address shown with a cover letter highlighting your skills, experience, and the benefits you can bring to our team.
To apply, email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line Full Stack Professional Services Developer.
Software Quality Assurance Analyst
Kore Software is seeking an experienced Quality Assurance Analyst to join our Product Development Team. You will be part of our growing QA Team that promotes a testing focused development environment as well as ensures the integrity of the Kore Software products. You will work directly with KORE’s entire development team and stakeholders to create and innovate test processes and test strategies. We are looking for self-sufficient, critical thinkers who enjoy complex problem solving and working in a dynamic team environment.
- Work with developers and stakeholders to analyze requirements and create test plans for new features, improvements, and bug fixes.
- Create test strategies as part of the ongoing effort to improve the overall quality of the product.
- Review development and testing processes to provide suggestions for improvements.
- Conduct functional, integration, and regression tests of the Kore Software product.
- Manage weekly product releases, including release testing and sign off.
- Maintain and update test environments.
- Run manual tests for new features and functionality.
- Develop and maintain the automation test framework and scripts.
- Experience with creating test plan and test strategies.
- Experience with web application testing.
- Familiar with software testing methodologies.
- 2+ years of experience with manual software testing.
- Strong troubleshooting and analytical skills.
- Able to work cooperatively and effectively in a team environment.
- 1+ years of experience with test automation development.
- Experience using C# and Selenium for automated testing.
- Experience with Team Foundation Services (TFS) or similar issue tracking software.
- Experience with Agile development process.
- Experience with performance testing is a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication is a must.
- Experience using Customer Relation Management software (Microsoft Dynamic CRM, Salesforce, SAP, etc.) is a plus.
To apply, email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com with subject line Software Quality Assurance Analyst.
KORE Customer Career Opportunities
- Charlotte Hornets – Business Analyst
- Charlotte Hornets – Coordinator of CRM
- Charlotte Hornets – Director of Business Analytics
- Columbus Blue Jackets – Business Analyst
- Columbus Blue Jackets – Consumer Analyst
- Minnesota Wild – Database Marketing/Analytics BI Systems Analyst
- Oklahoma City Thunder – Business Intelligence Analyst