KORE Software is looking for an experienced, flexible, and creative Vice-President, European Sales to continue KORE’s MRR growth of 7% month over month. Maintaining and exceeding this target will rely on strong direct sales to professional sports clubs and entertainment enterprises around the European Union.
The right woman or man will be responsible for the acquisition of new customers and recurring revenue through direct sales using a structured team sales methodology.
You will be expected to identify new prospects and successfully convert them into long-term satisfied customers. You will discover prospects through a combination of inbound leads, networking and cold calling. A moderate amount of travel would be expected.
- Direct sales activities
- Networking within the professional sports and entertainment industries
- Target list development and management
- Preparing for sales calls, including coordination of the team selling effort
- Creating and delivering sales presentations
- Direct follow-up and managing on-going follow up with prospects
Indirect sales responsibilities:
- Preparing for and participating in sales meetings
- Participating in business development events
- Assisting with marketing campaigns
- Participating in events to strengthen KORE’s key business partner relationships
- Actively managing and increasing the market’s awareness of KORE
Education, Certifications and Experience:
- 5 or more years’ experience in SaaS software sales – and/ or – 5 or more year’s sales experience in the sports and entertainment industries.
- Must have prior experience selling with an average contract value over €100K
- Professional, assertive, and skilled in forming new relationships in their territory
- Proven presentation, proposal development, and writing skills
- Proven record of exceeding quota
- Prior experience using a CRM system to manage a pipeline preferred
- Must be willing to work closely with other KORE sales teams
Profile for Success:
- Professional demeanor
- Excellent written, oral and interpersonal communication skills
- Entrepreneurial attitude: self-motivated, self-directed
- Flexibility: task assignment, priorities, work environment
- Open minded, desire to learn
- Quick thinker, creative problem solver
- Willingness to travel
- Detail oriented, strong analytical, numerical, planning and reasoning abilities
- Ability to work independently and on a team
- Competitive medical insurance plan
- Paid vacation
- Reasonable base salary, with a high-leverage commission
- Opportunity to attend sports and entertainment events around the country
If you believe you have the business savvy, determination, and communication skills to join our team please submit your resume to the email address shown with a cover letter highlighting your skills, experience, and the benefits you can bring to our team.
To apply, email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line VP, European Sales, Professional Sports & Entertainment – London, UK