Welcome to KORE Software’s career page. Below you can find job postings with KORE Software as well as opportunities with our various partners and customers.
KORE Software Career Opportunities
KORE strongly believes that a company is only as good as its team members. We strive to hire the most highly-qualified applicants for a wide range of challenging and fulfilling positions and offer our team members competitive compensation packages, advancement opportunities and an exceptional work atmosphere.
Currently, the following career opportunities are available. If you are interested in exploring an opportunity with us, please e-mail your resume and contact information to email@example.com.
Who is KORE Software?
KORE is the global leader in sports and entertainment business management solutions. Comprised of KORE Software and KPI (KORE Planning and Insights), KORE provide leading B2B SaaS software to more than 100 professional sport clubs and leagues and 200 collegiate customers worldwide, providing practical tools, services and insights that drive ticket sales, digital marketing, corporate sponsorships, brand management, premium hospitality and more.
Who Are You?
We’re seeking a creative and pragmatic all-star who is motivated by marketing and influencing others through content and digital strategy. The right person will be a self-starter who can take initiative and can steer projects from start to finish with little oversite.
The Marketing Manager role needs a talented content creator who can write and produce various types of downloadable content regularly to expand KORE Software’s digital footprint, awareness, and leads. As well as leverage digital marketing channels to generate exposure and engagement. This role requires a creativity, attention to detail, project management skills and knowledge of digital marketing tactics.
- Create 2–3 resources each month to drive leads, subscribers, awareness, and/or other important metrics (examples include case studies, eBooks, infographics, guides, templates, etc.)
- Create regular blogs and social media posts on an ongoing basis to support and promote your content offers and to attract site visitors through search, social media, and email subscribers.
- Create regular press releases that highlight company announcements and new partnerships.
- Oversee the usage of our HubSpot platform for email marketing, blogging, data collection and lead nurturing
- Grow our subscriber base and lead generation by providing them with regular, helpful content that’s aligned with their needs and interests.
- Collaborate with internal subject matter experts, customer success representatives, product developers, customers and industry experts to produce relevant content that meets the needs of both key stakeholders and our audience.
- Coordinate with key partners, including agencies, media outlets, and industry conferences to negotiate, execute and maximize the value of available assets
- BA/BS degree or equivalent working experience
- 3-5 years of experience in a marketing role, ideally in the sports, media and/or software space
- Previous experience producing content for the web specifically, as well as channel-specific knowledge (blog, magazines, industry journals, LinkedIn, Twitter, etc.)
- Previous experience with inbound marketing strategy
- A dual-minded approach: You’re highly creative and an excellent writer/designer, but can also be process-driven, think scale, and rely on data to make decisions.
- Proficiency with the following applications:
- Adobe Creative Suite (particularly Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign)
- Microsoft Office (particularly Word, PowerPoint and Excel)
- Email marketing and CRM platforms (HubSpot is a plus)
- HTML Coding experience is a plus
- Video editing through Adobe Final Cut or similar is a plus
Final title and compensation will be commensurate with experience. Some travel may be required.
To apply, email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Marketing Manager”
Ensure the success of KORE ProSports software customers by providing attentive customer support, assisting with proper product usage and resolving service and technical problems.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop a thorough understanding of all current KORE ProSports software products
- Provide technical and business support to product users when support cases are logged
- Research and as needed escalate more complicated support issues, collaborating with development staff and seeing them through to resolution
- Assist with documentation and a knowledge base repository for both internal (developer) and external (customer) use
- Help verify product functionality and user experience across all applicable platforms and environments
- Assist with executing test cases in coordination with the QA team when needed
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field
- 1-3 years of testing and/or technology support experience
- Beginner to Intermediate SQL Knowledge
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM Administrator or Deployment certification preferred
- SalesForce CRM Administrator preferred
- Excellent listening skills, effective and efficient oral and written communication skills, organization skills
- Attention to detail, ability to work with deadlines and ability to collaborate as part of a team
- Ability to work off-hours and weekends as needed
To apply, please email your resume and cover letter with the subject line Technical Support Manager to JoinSupport@koresoftware.com