Welcome to KORE Software’s career page. Below you can find job postings with KORE Software as well as opportunities with our various partners and customers.
KORE Software Career Opportunities
KORE strongly believes that a company is only as good as its team members. We strive to hire the most highly-qualified applicants for a wide range of challenging and fulfilling positions and offer our team members competitive compensation packages, advancement opportunities and an exceptional work atmosphere.
Currently, the following career opportunities are available. If you are interested in exploring an opportunity with us, please e-mail your resume and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
KORE Software is looking for a talented BI / Data Warehouse Engineer to join our team. This full-time position will allow you to design, develop and deliver best-of-breed software for the Sports, Media, and Entertainment industry, with specific focus on our KORE ProSports DWA (Data Warehouse & Analytics) product.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work as part of a cross-functional product team to deliver a high-quality SaaS based data warehouse system
- Design, build and implement data extraction, integration, modeling, transformation and business intelligence systems/applications
- Provide suggestions for improving the overall BI architecture
- Work with the business users to ensure that the BI solution is improving analytical capabilities
- Create data models, data/system flow documentation, design documents, and test documents
- Design, code and test complex routines and programs
- Bachelors in Computer Science/Engineering
- Strong development experience within the Microsoft Visual Studio environment in C# and .NET
- Proficient in Data Modeling, Data Analysis, ETL, Data Warehousing and other big data concepts
- Proficient in SQL Server, Amazon Redshift, Tableau Server and Business Intelligence technologies.
- Familiarity with Continuous Delivery systems and Lean-Agile methodologies (Scrum / Kanban)
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong organizational, interpersonal and oral/written communication skills
- Experience with SaaS multi-tenant architecture
- Knowledge of software engineering practices for the full development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing and operations
To apply, email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com with the subject line DW/BI Developer.
SAP Hybris Cloud For Customer (C4C) Developer
KORE Software is looking for a SAP C4C Developer to work with KORE’s Technology and Customer Success teams to design, build and update an integration with KORE’s SaaS platform and SAP C4C. This integration builds on KORE’s success at integrating with Microsoft Dynamics and Salesforce and requires an understanding of C#.NET, SAP Cloud Studio and SaaS applications.
We are looking for someone who brings solid SAP C4C experience to the table and has a development mindset. KORE Software takes a customer-first approach to software development focusing on what is essential for customer success and removing pain points.
The key responsibilities for this position are:
- Building and maintaining solutions in SAP Cloud Studio
- Implementing SAP C4C triggers to synchronize data into an external system
- Optimizing performance of SAP C4C implementations
- Working on KORE’s SaaS platform development and implementation on SAP C4C
- Developing code for interaction with SAP C4C in C#.NET
- Maintaining and improving similar solutions for Salesforce and Microsoft Dynamics 365
The skills required to be successful in this position are:
- Experience working in SAP Cloud Studio developing solutions for SAP C4C
- Proven expertise with SAP C4C implementations
- Excellent interpersonal relations and demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Experience developing SaaS applications in C#.NET
- Knowledge of multi-tenant applications
- Experience working in an agile development environment
To apply, email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line SAP C4C Developer.