Trusted by many of the largest brands in sports and entertainment
- Our solutions lay over any CRM system you prefer—Microsoft Dynamics, Salesforce, SAP, or your proprietary system.
- All of our applications—Ticketing & Fan Engagement, Sponsorship & Partner Engagement, Suites & Premium, and Data Warehousing & Analytics—work seamlessly with one another for unmatched visibility and efficiency.
- Don’t take our word for it. Read success stories from other teams and organizations.
- Looking for ideas or best practices? Get insights from our experts on the best ways to manage your sponsorship, business intelligence, fan services, sales teams and more.
- Check out our archived customer insights webinars – shared information from KORE Customers.
This August I was lucky enough to attend and co-present at the Australia Sports Tech Conference in Melbourne. It was an outstanding event, bringing together a variety of stakeholders from sport rights holders, brands, and emerging products/vendors. It was great to some of the impressive new technology and innovation for sport coming out of Australia and the event was as a perfect opportunity to bring executive, commercial, business insights, membership, high performance, and game day team members all together in one world class venue.
Sponsorship measurement is not something new. It has been part of the industry for years and led by pioneers such as Repucom, Kantar, and a number of larger agencies, all trying to find ways of overlaying a tangible ROI data set on top of sponsorship spend to justify either the ‘Yes’ or ‘No’ behind sponsorship decisions.