Welcome to the first of three industry roundtables focusing on the future of sponsorship.
In each of the roundtables, we hear from six guests, from rights holders, brands, and agencies, about how they think the future of sponsorship is shaping up.
Each guest will share their views and opinions across the same six questions and, joining us in this episode, are:
- Joel Seymour-Hyde, Octagon Managing Director, UK;
- Sophie Morris, who is not only the Strategic Marketing & Sponsorship Director of Millharbour Marketing, but also Board Director of the European Sponsorship Association and Advisory Board Member for the Institute of Sport Business at Loughborough University;
- Sven Gloor, Global Manager – Rugby Partnerships at HSBC;
- Josh Kritzler, Co-Founder at 4FRONT;
- Andrew Mikhail, Chief Commercial Officer at the Parramatta Eels National Rugby League Club; and
- Brendan Moynihan, Executive Vice President, Consulting and Sponsorship Activation at SPORTFIVE
Enjoy and don’t forget to subscribe on your favourite podcasting platform!
Inside Sponsorship is the show that provides sponsorship professionals with advice, insights and news so that they can maximise their commercial programs and achieve best practice.
Content Grasshopper is a boutique marketing consultancy where I help clients, of all sizes, develop marketing that focuses on a ‘marketing through teaching’ approach to engage their target audience, demonstrate expertise, and build trust as a pathway to conversion or action.