Welcome to the second of three industry roundtables focusing on the future of sponsorship.
In each of the roundtables, we hear from multiple guests, from rights holders, brands, and agencies, about how they think the future of sponsorship is shaping up.
Each guest will share their views and opinions across the same six questions and, joining us in this episode, are:
- Misha Sher, Global Head of Sport, Entertainment & Culture at MediaCom
- Rajesh Menon, VP | Head & Director on the Board of Royal Challengers Sports Pvt Ltd
- Alice Larkworthy, Senior Partner Services Manager at Arsenal F.C.
- Scott Tilton, CEO at Hookit
- Gareth McCarthy, Sponsorships Manager at HCF Australia
Enjoy and don’t forget to subscribe on your favourite podcasting platform!
Have an idea or topic you would like us to cover in future episodes? Reach out to us directly at email@example.com.
Inside Sponsorship is the show that provides sponsorship professionals with advice, insights and news so that they can maximise their commercial programs and achieve best practice.
Content Grasshopper is a boutique marketing consultancy where I help clients, of all sizes, develop marketing that focuses on a ‘marketing through teaching’ approach to engage their target audience, demonstrate expertise, and build trust as a pathway to conversion or action.