Business Intelligence (BI) and analytics are having a moment.
Back in 2017, only 20% of organizations said they had a BI department. But as technology has developed and skillsets have broadened, BI and analytics are now becoming essential to the success of any sports or entertainment organization.
In this episode, we’re going to give you a view into how BI and Analytics departments are run in three different organizations at different stages of their BI evolution.
Our pro panel includes:
- Kari Innes, VP of Business Intelligence at Kroenke Sports & Entertainment
- Kyle Buckhardt, Sr. Dir. of Business Intelligence at New York City Football Club (NYCFC)
- Jacob Rosen, Dir. of Business Strategy and Analytics at Memphis Grizzlies
- The evolution and makeup of the BI department
- Showing the value of data and strategy
- Transitioning from the customer journey to the fan journey
- Where the industry is heading next
Listening on a desktop & can’t see the links? Just search for Behind the Business of Sports in your favorite podcast player.
KORE is the global leader in engagement marketing solutions, serving more than 200 professional teams and 850+ sports and entertainment properties worldwide, providing practical tools and services to harness customer data, facilitate sponsorship sales and activation, and create actionable insights.