Welcome to the third of three industry roundtables focusing on the future of sponsorship.
In each of the roundtables, we hear from multiple guests, from rights holders, brands, and agencies, about how they think the future of sponsorship is shaping up.
Each guest will share their views and opinions across the same six questions and, joining us in this episode, are:
- Stuart Ramsay, Head Of Brand Partnerships at the British Olympic Association
- Katherine Butterworth, Mastercard’s, Marketing Director, Consumer, Partnership & Sponsorship Marketing Australasia
- Michael Israel, Senior Account Director, Client Consulting + Services at GMR Marketing
- Mark Thompson, co-Founder at Sports Rights Tech
- Jordan Rutner, Research Manager at KORE Software
Enjoy and don’t forget to subscribe on your favourite podcasting platform!
Inside Sponsorship is the show that provides sponsorship professionals with advice, insights and news so that they can maximise their commercial programs and achieve best practice.