The last year and a half saw a heartbreaking lack of live sporting events.
So savvy venues and marketers utilized an array of virtual options to keep fans totally up to date on their favorite teams.
Now that in-person experiences are possible again, our guests are blending live experiences, virtual events, and creative online content into a seamless campaign.
In this episode, we’ll examine the evolution of event venue marketing, and increasing fan engagement in a post-pandemic world with three of the industry’s most vibrant leaders.
Today’s exciting panel features:
- Jessica Vella, Director of Sales, Tours, and Events at Legends SoFi Stadium
- Keira Emerson, VP, Chief Strategy Officer at St. Louis Blues
- Mark Simmons, Senior Director, Business Intelligence at Nashville Soccer Club
Join us as we dive into:
- Upgrading stadium tours into a unique fan experience
- Optimizing organic content through influencers
- Increasing customer loyalty with premiere hospitality
- How virtual events drive traffic to your online store
- Truly useful advice for aspiring industry professionals
Tap into more sports and entertainment insights by subscribing to Behind the Business of Sports on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, or wherever you listen to podcasts.
Listening on a desktop & can’t see the links? Just search for Behind the Business of Sports in your favorite podcast player.
Have an idea or topic you would like us to cover in future episodes? Reach out to us directly at email@example.com.
KORE is the global leader in engagement marketing solutions, serving more than 200 professional teams and 850+ sports and entertainment properties worldwide, providing practical tools and services to harness customer data, facilitate sponsorship sales and activation, and create actionable insights.