It’s impossible to overstate the value of having a centralized data warehouse and a data system that flows into one place.
When they’re adopted, they provide an immediate financial impact and enable you to remain nimble when change is the only constant.
So, what’s it like to implement a data system? And what do you need to know about maintenance, building a team around it, and driving adoption?
Our all-star panel features:
- Ryan Bishara, Executive Vice President of Revenue & Strategy at Los Angeles Football Club
- Peter Wiggum, Director of Business Strategy & Analytics at Seattle Sounders FC
- Kris Knief, Vice President of Strategy & Innovation at Foley Entertainment Group
- (And a surprise appearance from Dan Smith, Vice President of Customer Strategy & Success at KORE Software)
Join us as we discuss:
- Establishing and implementing data systems and the processes around them
- How to drive adoption
- How to scale a BI team and where to focus their time
- Skill sets you need to break into the industry
Mentioned during the podcast:
- Questions? Email Adam and Jordan at firstname.lastname@example.org
Listening on a desktop & can’t see the links? Just search for Behind the Business of Sports in your favorite podcast player.
KORE is the global leader in engagement marketing solutions, serving more than 200 professional teams and 850+ sports and entertainment properties worldwide, providing practical tools and services to harness customer data, facilitate sponsorship sales and activation, and create actionable insights.